Saturday, June 28, 2014

Change and Growth




Evolving is necessary for optimum growth. In just 2 days we will have an altered name, a new home, and new beginnings. 

I've made a lot of changes in the past couple of years and I love Native Love Company would be the last. Within the past few months though, it just hasn't been sitting well with me. I'm on some new journeys in life and I feel in order for everything to cohesively fit together a name alternation is pertinent. You may think I'm caught up in details, which I very well may be, but this feels right to me. If you've been following on Twitter or Instagram, then you're probably aware of what's going on. If not, that's okay too, you can join us now. 

So... Join me on June 30th for Change and Growth. 


I'm excited and amped for such a small change because I know it will bring BIG things. I'm ready to go, I'm ready to grow. I'm not going to block my success or be afraid of my own growth. I'm not going to doubt my abilities or second guess my decisions. 

                                                                      I got this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...