Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ebony Entrepreneurs

Happy October curlfriends !




This month I'd like to introduce a series that I have been mulling over for a couple of months now.

I like to begin a series to spotlight small business owner. Supporting Black owned businesses and putting dollars back in our community just makes sense. Embarking on this journey to building my own brand and small business has opened a whole new network for me. I would love to be able to promote and introduce new or maybe not so new businesses.

My goal in this series is to promote healthy competition, a sense of togetherness and a more community-centered mindset of unity. Ultimately, it would be very awesome to have a stronger bond in sisterhood as well. While I want to uplift and promote all small businesses from our fellow Kings and Queens, I can say there will be a strong focus on women owned brown/black businesses.

Girl Power to the max ! (Yes I was a fan of SpiceGirls....Judge me later).

Girl Power ! 


There needs to be more money put back into our communities instead of spending our dollars to enhance the wealth of other communities.

So with all that being said;  please welcome and enjoy Native Love Company's newest Blog Feature Series, Ebony Entrepreneurs !

Designed by me! What do you think ? 
I'm so excited to finally share this with you all ! The very first feature will be going live in two days
So make sure you come visit Friday October 11th to check out the who will be the first feature in our Ebony Entrepreneurs !

What are your thoughts, are you excited for the upcoming features ? 
Is there a company you would like to see featured ?
 Leave a comment telling me everything ! 

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea! I can't wait for more features! I'm trying to start a business as well and it's inspiring to hear other's stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your new venture ! I wish the best for you ! I'm glad you find this series to be inspiring, I can't wait to feature more small businesses.

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting !

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...