Thursday, July 26, 2012

Curl Pattern : The Whys and Why Nots

 SNEAK PEEK OF SIMPLY CARE'S NEXT BLOG POST! 



The age old question goes unanswered or incorrectly answered all too often. What is my curl pattern. 
You've seen, read, or heard this scenario time and time again, on countless social media outlets. It can come from just about anyone; a new natural, a frustrated natural, a transitioner, the PJ or or the CJ. It's inevitable and everyone just has to know...


"What is your curl pattern?"


Well, clearly folks have had enough. 


People have started shouting from the proverbial mountaintop that your curl pattern doesn't matter. Focus on your hair health and not your curl pattern....

Can't wait for more ? Make sure to subscribe to be notified of when the full post is live!
This is in my opinion, one of the hottest debates of the natural hair community, I figured it was about time for me to chime in! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! I appreciate it! Please feel free to leave a comment, I try to do my best to respond to them all. Please keep it respectful though !

Can We Help You Find Something ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...